Presentation at SWAT
At the present time there are two sessions scheduled.
• Development of the alcohol drying protocol
• Methanol and ethanol health and safety
• Understanding Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
• Alcohol drying protocol
• Determining alcohol concentration in a solution
• Removing water from used soaking solution
Attendees will learn
• Alcohol soaking protocol theory
• Difference between methanol and ethanol health threat
• How to process a roughed turned bowl
• Determining when a roughed turned bowl is dry
• What a MSDS is for and how to decipher it
• How to determine alcohol concentration
See you at SWAT.